Saturday, July 4, 2009

Going Down With Clypidus And Recovering

In the past month, Clypidus SEO has been playing around in the search engine results pages, namely Google's search results. On my last update it was on number 3 but then it went down to the 6th posiiton and even to the second page which meant below rank 10 but then it recovered.

Right now, Clypidus SEO is back to the 3rd position. If you're still reading, you might want to know something. I never did any SEO work for this blog which is competing in the contest. In fact, it never needed any.

I've been seeing others doing blog commenting, etc. to gain links and wasting their time on that. Let me give you a little advice. Don't waste your time on that. The best that you could do is create content for your blog or improve your on-page optimization.

You might be thinking that I'm saying that because I want you to lose but that's the not what it is. The person whom I found commenting used to be on the first page for clypidus and now I can't find him/her even on the 2nd page.

Why? Because Google probably thought that he/she was spamming and trying to rank for clypidus and now Google might've given it a little punishment. Now, Clypidus SEO is back on number 3 and I'm hoping the ranking to improve with time. All the best

1 comment: